Wedding Dance Lessons to Steal the Show on Your Big Day
Wouldn’t it be fantastic for your first dance to put together a few simple and nice steps, add an introduction and why not a finale and surprise everyone on your big day?
Learning Wedding Dances is Easy
- look natural
- be at ease and, above all…
- enjoy every moment!
Wedding Dance Packages to Suit Every Couple
Popular First Dances for Your Wedding
- Ballroom Dancing: Fox-Trot | Waltz | Argentine Tango | Viennese Waltz.
- Latin Dancing: Rumba | Jive | Cha-Cha | Mambo | Disco | Salsa
You’ll find a guide to each of these dances and first dance songs examples further down the page.
Venues for First Dance Tuition in London
You can book lessons at the studio or your own home or premises anytime that suits the two of you. Locations include:
- Kensington, West London
- Earls Court, South West London
- Swiss Cottage, North West London
- Marylebone, Central London
Booking Times for Wedding First Dance Lessons
Wedding First Dance Lessons & Packages
A standard lesson lasts 90 minutes; a single lesson lasts 45 minutes.
- Standard Lesson £139
- Single Lesson £75
Wedding first dances packages consist of a combination of 90-minute sessions.
- Package One: 2 X Standard Sessions £275.00
- Package Two: 3 X Standard Sessions £410.00
- Package Three: 4 X Standard Sessions 540.00
- Package Four: 5 X Standard Sessions £660.00
- Package Five: 6 X Standard Sessions £770.00
Top Favourite Wedding First Dance Songs
There is no right or wrong when it comes to choosing your first dance song. Go for any type of type of wedding songs, we will make it work.
If you like the song you want to use as your wedding dance you won’t go wrong. For example, one couple went for The One by Kodaline; it was special to them.
This list is made of wedding dance songs popular with wedding couples.
- Let There Be Love – N. K. Cole
- Brwon Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Can’t Take My Eyes off You – Andy Williams
- It Had to Be You – H.C. Junior
- Just the Way You Are – Billy Joel
- At Last – Etta James
- Fly me to the Moon – Frank Sinatra
- That’s Amore – Dean Martin
- L-O-V-E – N. K. Cole
- Por Una Cabeza – From Scent of a Woman
- First Time I Ever Saw Your Face – Roberta Flack
- Happy – Pharell Williams
- Time of My Life – From Dirty Dancing
- Loving You Forever – Al Green
- What a Difference a Day Makes – Dinah Washington
- Thinking Outloud – Ed Sheeran
- All of Me – John Legend
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perry
- To Love Somebody – Michael Bubble
You’ll find more wedding dance songs using our page totally dedicated to wedding first dances Wedding Dance Workshops.
Get in touch now using the contact details at the top of the page or feel free to call Paul anytime on 07849336110 for help choosing your first dance song or to book wedding first dancing lessons in North London.
Wedding Dances and First Dance Songs Guide
Once you select the song, building the wedding day dance becomes easy. The section below will help you make an informed decision.
Ballroom Wedding First Dances and Songs Explained
Fox-Trot as a wedding dance is superb. It has a massive selection wedding first dance songs and it would go down well with the guests. You cant go wrong with it. Songs include:
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You by Andy Williams
- Moondance by Van Morrison
- Let There be Love by Nat King Cole
As a wedding first dance, Waltz is popular with many wedding couples. It tends to be gentle with wedding gowns and it is impressive to watch. Songs include:
- All of Me by John Legend
- At Last by Etta James
- Lay Me Down by Sam Smith
Argentine Tango, of all first dances, is unique. It would make your guests want to watch you dance non-stop. Songs include:
- Easy Virtue Tango from the movie Easy Virtue
- Por Una Cabeza from the movie Scent of a Woman
- Santa Maria by Gotan Project
Viennese Waltz is a fantastic wedding first dance. It makes the wedding gown glide around like nothing else. If the dress is not too restrictive, go for it! Songs include:
- Thousands of Years by Christina Perry
- Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
- Jazz Suite No. 2 by Shostakovich
Latin Wedding First Dances and Songs Explained
A Rumba wedding dance always does the trick. You can dance it to any floor size and the song selection is great. Songs include:
- Being Boring by Pet Shop Boys
- Thinking Outloud by Ed Sheeran
- Amazed by Lonestar
Cha-Cha first dances show off the wedding gown like no other dance. The guests will love it as well. Songs include:
- Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden
- Love Song by Taylor Swift
- Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader
Jive as a wedding dance is fun and also set a lively atmosphere for the rest of the evening. Songs include:
- I’m a Believer by The Monkeys
- How Sweet It Is to Be Loved by You by Marvin Gay
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Michael Bublé
A Mambo wedding first dance is a guest’s favourite. It makes it easy for guests to join you on the floor. Songs include:
- Tiny Dancer by Elton John
- Time of My Life (J. Warnes/B. Medley) from Dirty Dancing
- Just the Two of Us by Bill Withers and Grover Washington Jn.
No other first dance makes the guests want to come and join you and dance for the rest of the night the way Disco does. Songs include:
- Can’t Get Enough of Your Love Babe by Barry White
- I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
- Just Say Yes by Snow Patrol
Salsa as a wedding dance is a good choice so long as the wedding dress is not too restrictive. It’s better to choose a slow song. Songs include:
- Subeme La Radio by Enrique Iglesias
- Despacito by Luis Fonsi
- I Belong to You by Lenny Kravitz
Call or email now using the details at the top of the page or feel free to talk to Paul anytime on 07849336110 for help choosing your wedding dance or to book dance classes in London.
Here’s a testimonial from a happy couple who decided to take individual dance lessons in North London area.
“We just wanted to thank you again for a fabulous lesson. We feel like real dancers and really look forward to our wedding day and will impress our guests with our first dance.”
Rory & Matilda